Thursday, March 26, 2009

It always happens.........









I promise myself I'll keep the blog updated...........then I get distracted..............and, well, I'm sure you can guess the rest! Since my last post the ewes have been officially dried off until July/August, breeding dates and sires are being recorded and we haven't had any rain for 2 months......so we're feeding the ewes, they seem to like it-it's hard to leave the house without being spotted and mobbed. Seriously, one of them even bit me the other day! The impatient sods. I've also discovered and been reading A shepherds voice-a blog that is not to be missed, mostly funny, sometimes sad and with irresistible photos of beautiful sheep: http://shepherdsvoice.blogspot.com
Until next time :)
Nessa

2 comments:

Nancy K. said...

Thank you Nessa!

I know what you mean about keeping up with your blog. If I don't post, almost daily, I get out of the habit and it's hard to get back into it. Then, it feels like there's so much to write that I don't know where to begin! ;-)

My Goodness! You have a lot of sheep! And a real milking flock at that. I've never known anyone who actively milked a whole flock! I'm interested to learn more about your animals and your products. As soon as I finish this comment, I'm going to check out your website ~ I LOVE sheep milk soap!!!

Nessa said...

Yep blogs are one of those things that can get away from you without you even noticing! I just love my milk sheep-they are personality plus :) There will be lots more posts about the sheep (hopefully....), I must admit I'm spurred on by comments LOL My website is very much a work in progress-I hope you enjoy it.
Nessa