Monday, April 6, 2009

Another useless wether........




Or not! As Henry is a boy I've been warned we can't keep another 'useless' wether (definition of a 'useless' wether: a consumer of much foodstuffs with little or no financial return), I mean what will the neighbours think? They already think I'm loopy so not much probably.......LOL So anyway I sat down to think of official and important job for Henry. So everyone meet 'useful' Henry.................my future bell wether! Each year he'll get to train a new generation of young milk ewes the ropes of coming up to be milked, a very important job indeed. He's already taking his new role seriously and has consumed an enormous amount of sheep's milk to prove his dedication to cause.
GO HENRY!
Nessa

4 comments:

tonya said...

Nessa,
I think that sounds like a very important task for little Henry! A very crucial role he will have indeed. He will prove to be a priceless wether, earning not only his keep, but the respect of neighbors even. You Go Henry.

Nessa said...

The way he's eating he won't be little Henry for very long........
I'm very much enjoying his verve for life he's started bouncing all over the place-can you say cute!
Nessa

anna said...

very cute!
Nessa can you by any chance supply me with sheeps milk?

anna said...

i have tried to email you, dont know if it got thrugh or not? My son has an intolerence to cows milk, and have tried evrything else, with no luck...i apreciate any ideas if you canot supply me